We are happy to answer your questions and help you with your Computer Vision projects.
Get in touch
With our end-to-end platform for computer vision, you can
Viso Suite is a powerful end-to-end platform to rapidly create, deploy and manage computer vision applications – without writing code from scratch. Deliver industry-leading computer vision and real-time deep learning systems with low-code.
Everything you need to adopt and deliver computer vision:
- Build computer vision apps with pre-built modules in a drag-and-drop editor.
- Deploy apps to any computer (device), use video streams of network cameras, webcams, and more.
- Monitor application output data (insights) in custom cloud dashboards.
- Extend apps with your own code and AI models, easily connect other systems.
- Scale on fully managed, robust infrastructure with built-in security and encryption.
We’ve built an automated platform that integrates AI algorithms, open-source software, and cross-platform hardware for Computer Vision, so businesses who run on Viso don’t have to start from scratch.
- Low-code to speed up development and testing of applications – 20x faster time to market.
- Save time and costs, no need to host infrastructure – the best open-source tools out of the box.
- Pay as you grow, simple, transparent and predictable prices – no surprises (one monthly fee covers all)
- Fast results with pre-built templates, from PoC to highly scalable systems in production.
- Built-in tools for remote access, testing, and debugging.
- Fully automated edge-to-cloud infrastructure with brick-safe deployments.
- Edge AI powers on-device machine learning (privacy-preserving).
- Migrate to new hardware or software algorithms.
- Deployment management to safely roll out large systems.
Our customers benefit from our vast experience in real-world computer vision projects. We offer industry-leading AI technology, mission-critical features, and hands-on support to make sure your computer vision project will be a success.
Every plan has full access to Computer Vision and Deep Learning software that is fully integrated. We constantly integrate state-of-the art image recognition and video analysis software.
- Video Stream input from files, single or multiple cameras
- Pre-processing, Region of Interest, Polygon, Heatmaps
- Object detection, Person detection, Animal detection
- Pose estimation, Keypoint detection and Keypoint tracking
- Facial attribute analysis, face detection and recognition
- Object Segmentation, Image Segmentation
- Object classification, Image Classification
- Custom AI model integration
- Try Viso Suite for free, and switch to a paid subscription plan with personal support.
- Every plan includes all computer vision modules, gives you full access to all software tools, all pre-trained AI models, and scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Save a lot of time and costs with Viso Suite. Avoid writing code from scratch and integration hassles and use powerful AI models out-of-the-box.
- If you have questions about our pricing and plans, please contact us so we can help.
Meet viso.ai, Swiss deep tech software company and inventor of low-code AI vision technology. Our mission is to democratize AI vision. We’ve built an all-in-one software platform to dramatically simplify computer vision for businesses. More about us.
Some of the world’s most influential companies deliver computer vision with viso.ai products. From medicine and livestock farming to disaster response and transportation, our products help businesses of all sizes to advance through the power of AI vision. Want to become a viso? Find your role and view jobs.
Viso Suite is the easiest way to use modern Computer Vision and Deep Learning technology better and faster:
- Easy to learn: Use step-by-step tutorials, templates, documentation, and guides that help you to get started fast.
- No-code: All tools do not require coding experience to use. From enrolling a device, to building a deep learning solution, releasing application versions, and monitoring metrics in real-time: it’s all no-code and automated.
- Support and services: Experienced engineers of the Viso Team are happy to help whenever you need our help.
Low-code options for developers:
- Extend: Developers can extend Viso Suite by adding custom code, AI models, and Docker containers.
- Debugging: Use remote debugging tools such as terminal access, automated system checks, or monitoring dashboards.
- Infrastructure: Scale your solution on a fully managed cloud-edge infrastructure. We manage databases, DevOps, integration, and patching for you.