All-in-one platform to build computer vision
applications without code
Get started with a demo. See how your organization can deliver AI vision technology 10x faster.
Intuitive editor to wire together cameras and deep learning models. Start with a simple prototype.
Enroll a computing device with camera. Deploy your application at the push of a button.
See real-time metrics from your apps in custom dashboards. Optimize your applications.
Roll out your applications to a fleet of devices without worrying about infrastructure.
Create, run and scale powerful deep learning applications with Viso Suite
Full functionality, no code
Viso lets you create real-time computer vision applications with pre-built modules. Skip writing code from scratch and use intuitive visual programming. Use state-of-the art-algorithms and features you need to automate business tasks with human-level AI vision. Build out logic, from staging to production and deploy at the push of a button with our end-to-end computer vision platform.
High-performance AI vision
Viso Suite dramatically simplifies computer vision for everyone. Use industry leading image recognition features including people or object detection, image segmentation, keypoint detection, pose estimation, face recognition and analysis. Start with customizable templates. Select from an extensive list of the best pre-trained algorithms or upload your own. Viso Suite will save you a lot of time.
Robust, scalable infrastructure
Traditional computer vision applications require you to get the image frames, storing them, running an optimized deep learning model, and using the data. It’s a hassle to manage and update code to build and monitor a secure and scalable computer vision system. Viso Suite dramatically simplifies the entire life cycle of computer vision applications and provides scalable infrastructure. There are no hard limits on the number of edge devices, camera streams, applications, users or data storage.
Computer Vision apps built with Viso Suite
Swiss Post (Logistics)
Person detection and object recognition
Institute for orthopaedics (Healthcare)
Gait analysis and human pose estimation
Chocolate manufacturer (Retail)
Customer analytics and counting
Automated farming startup (Agriculture)
Livestock monitoring with AI vision
What users of Viso Suite say
Mihai Cvasnievschi, R2D2.ai
AI Engineer, ReTech
Tiberiu Negulescu, Stefanini
Arkadiusz Hruszowiec, Intel Inc.
Global Sales Director
Frequently Asked Questions
Viso Suite is a powerful end-to-end platform to rapidly create, deploy and manage computer vision applications – without writing code from scratch. Deliver industry-leading computer vision and real-time deep learning systems with low-code.
Everything you need to adopt and deliver computer vision:
- Build computer vision apps with pre-built modules in a drag-and-drop editor.
- Deploy apps to any computer (device), use video streams of network cameras, webcams, and more.
- Monitor application output data (insights) in custom cloud dashboards.
- Extend apps with your own code and AI models, easily connect other systems.
- Scale on fully managed, robust infrastructure with built-in security and encryption.
We’ve built an automated platform that integrates AI algorithms, open-source software, and cross-platform hardware for Computer Vision, so businesses that run on Viso don’t have to start from scratch. Everything works out of the box
- Low-code to speed up development and testing of applications – 10x faster time to market.
- Save time and costs, no need to host infrastructure – the best open-source tools out of the box.
- Pay as you grow, simple, transparent, and predictable prices – no surprises (one monthly fee covers all)
- Fast results with pre-built templates, from PoC to highly scalable systems in production.
- Built-in tools for remote access, testing, and debugging.
- Fully automated edge-to-cloud infrastructure with brick-safe deployments.
- Edge AI powers on-device machine learning (privacy-preserving).
- Seamlessly migrate to new hardware or software algorithms.
- Deployment management to safely roll out large systems.
With Viso Suite, you’ll save a lot of time and costs for development, integration, and infrastructure.
Every plan has full access to Computer Vision and Deep Learning software that is fully integrated. We constantly integrate state-of-the-art image recognition and video analysis software.
- Video Stream input from files, single or multiple cameras
- Pre-processing, Region of Interest, Polygon, Heatmaps
- Object detection, Person detection, Animal detection
- Pose estimation, Keypoint detection, and Keypoint tracking
- Facial attribute analysis, face detection, and recognition
- Object Segmentation, Image Segmentation
- Object classification, Image Classification
- Custom AI model integration
Get started by requesting a demo. We help you select the best plan for your organization and use case. We will create your account and provide all the services you need to power computer vision successfully.
You find the pricing here. Every plan includes all computer vision modules, gives you full access to all software tools, all AI models, and scalable cloud infrastructure.
Save a lot of time and costs with Viso Suite. Avoid writing code from scratch and integration hassles and use powerful AI models out-of-the-box.
Viso Suite is the easiest way to use modern Computer Vision and Deep Learning software. We are very flexible: Use the Viso platform with your team and on-demand support. Or simply have our team of AI engineers build it for you (full-service).
At viso.ai, we’re dedicated to helping you develop and deliver Computer Vision better and faster.
- We provide step-by-step tutorials, pre-built templates, and detailed guides that help you to get started fast.
- All tools do not require coding experience to use. From enrolling a device to building a deep learning solution, releasing application versions, and monitoring metrics in real-time: it’s all no-code and automated.
Low-code options for developers:
- Enable remote debugging tools such as terminal access or monitor device metrics with built-in dashboards.
- Use chart widgets to show application metrics in custom dashboards.